Pet Bathrobe Towel | Pluffypaw
  • Free Shipping on Order Value above £30/€30
  • Site Wide Sale - Limited Time Offer
  • Free Shipping on Order Value above £30/€30
  • Site Wide Sale - Limited Time Offer

Pet Bathrobe Towel

Pet Bathrobe Towel
Pet Bathrobe Towel
Pet Bathrobe Towel
Pet Bathrobe Towel
Pet Bathrobe Towel
Pet Bathrobe Towel
Pet Bathrobe Towel
Pet Bathrobe Towel
Pet Bathrobe Towel
Pet Bathrobe Towel
Pet Bathrobe Towel
Pet Bathrobe Towel
Pet Bathrobe Towel
Pet Bathrobe Towel
Pet Bathrobe Towel
Pet Bathrobe Towel

Pet Bathrobe Towel

Pluffy Paw

Regular price €23,99

 

Features:

  • Multi-purpose Drying Coat: Our Dog Bathrobe Towel offer the easy way to dry your dog after outdoor adventures, swimming, grooming, training, working and bath times. Super-absorbent dog drying coat protects your home and surfaces from wet or muddy shake-off. Take with you in the car and keep your vehicle clean and dry on the journey home from wet or messy walks.
  • High quality material - MICROFIBRE: Our coats have been made out of the highest quality Microfiber Toweling doubled up, bringing all of the qualities of Microfiber into a Dog Towel making this towel one of the most efficient ways of drying for dog.
  • Easy to put on and take off: The dog drying coats are easy to put on and have a convenient Velcro fastening system. Get your dog dry in no time, all while keeping them extra comfortable. There’ll be no more wrestling after bath time.
  • Dries+ Warms + Comforts: After outdoor adventures or bath times, dogs shake off 70% of water, the remaining 30% means wet fur, which is poor insulator and can cause your dog’s body temperature to drop. Use this bathrobe towel to dry, warm and comfort your dog.
  • Warm Tips: Please use our size guide in conjunction with the pictures, our description and your knowledge of your dogs sizing.


Size Chart:

Size Back Length
 (in cms)
Neck Circumference (in cms) Chest
(in cms)
XS 33 40 55
S 40 54 70
M 50 60 85
L 60 66 100
XL 75 76 110

 

Note:

1. Due to manual measurements, please allow a difference of 2-3 cm.
2. Please check the size chart carefully before purchasing it.
3. There may be slight variations in color shade due to the lighting effect.

Regular price €23,99

Ask about this product

Shipping

 

Features:

  • Multi-purpose Drying Coat: Our Dog Bathrobe Towel offer the easy way to dry your dog after outdoor adventures, swimming, grooming, training, working and bath times. Super-absorbent dog drying coat protects your home and surfaces from wet or muddy shake-off. Take with you in the car and keep your vehicle clean and dry on the journey home from wet or messy walks.
  • High quality material - MICROFIBRE: Our coats have been made out of the highest quality Microfiber Toweling doubled up, bringing all of the qualities of Microfiber into a Dog Towel making this towel one of the most efficient ways of drying for dog.
  • Easy to put on and take off: The dog drying coats are easy to put on and have a convenient Velcro fastening system. Get your dog dry in no time, all while keeping them extra comfortable. There’ll be no more wrestling after bath time.
  • Dries+ Warms + Comforts: After outdoor adventures or bath times, dogs shake off 70% of water, the remaining 30% means wet fur, which is poor insulator and can cause your dog’s body temperature to drop. Use this bathrobe towel to dry, warm and comfort your dog.
  • Warm Tips: Please use our size guide in conjunction with the pictures, our description and your knowledge of your dogs sizing.


Size Chart:

Size Back Length
 (in cms)
Neck Circumference (in cms) Chest
(in cms)
XS 33 40 55
S 40 54 70
M 50 60 85
L 60 66 100
XL 75 76 110

 

Note:

1. Due to manual measurements, please allow a difference of 2-3 cm.
2. Please check the size chart carefully before purchasing it.
3. There may be slight variations in color shade due to the lighting effect.